SureSmile Clear Aligners
SureSmile Clear Aligners
Thanks to advances in dental treatment technology, you can achieve a well-aligned, attractive smile without bulky and noticeable orthodontic appliances. With the SureSmile® system of care, our cosmetic dentist, Dr. Joseph Ayoub, at Dentistry By Design, PC, can analyze digital records of your smile and develop a custom treatment plan that uses clear aligners to address your case’s unique needs precisely.
What Are SureSmile Clear Aligners?
SureSmile® is more discreet, comfortable, and convenient than traditional orthodontic appliances. In addition, SureSmile® aligners are virtually invisible to everyone but you. And, as each aligner in the prescribed series incrementally, safely, and effectively moves your teeth into their correct positions, you can watch your smile getting straighter and straighter.
How SureSmile Clear Aligners Work
The SureSmile® Clear Aligners place gentle, controlled pressure on the teeth. This subtle pressure causes them to shift into your desired position over time. The orthodontic aligners are customized for each patient, and they must wear them for 22 hours a day, except for eating and brushing. You will typically receive several sets of aligners, which are changed every two weeks as teeth gradually move.
Benefits of SureSmile® Clear Aligners
Whether you need complete smile alignment or a limited correction, SureSmile clear aligners consistently produce beautiful treatment outcomes for patients from South Huntington, Melville, and throughout Long Island, NY. In addition, SureSmile® clear aligners make orthodontic care more accessible and convenient than ever!
In addition to providing a more convenient, cosmetic, and comfortable dental option in orthodontic care, treatment with SureSmile aligners also offers other benefits.
- Virtually invisible: Unlike braces, SureSmile® Clear Aligners are barley noticeable.
- Comfortable: The transparent, plastic material is soft and flexible, which makes them more comfortable to wear than metal braces.
- Removable: The ability to remove the aligners makes it easier to maintain good overall oral hygiene and eat and drink your favorite foods.
- More precise: These clear aligners create custom treatment plans, which can provide faster and more effective treatment.
- No metal brackets or wires: The absence of metal brackets or wires means there are no unsightly and uncomfortable wires to poke the cheeks and gums.
Candidates For SureSmile Aligners
SureSmile® Clear Aligners suit those with mild to moderate misalignment issues, such as crooked, crowded, or spaced teeth. SureSmile® Aligners may also be an excellent option for those who have completed orthodontic treatment with traditional braces and want to maintain their results. However, before beginning treatment with SureSmile® Clear Aligners, you must schedule a consultation with Dr. Ayoub to learn if they are the right solution for your orthodontic needs.